Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Idina Menzel Holiday Wishes Album Review

Now, we all know that Idina Menzel is Elsa. When I saw Frozen in the movie theater, as soon as Elsa started too sing I said, "Is that? No! It is! It's Elphaba!" But to me Idina is so much more to me than that one great wonderful character. Idina has come into my house thru Maureen in Rent and Elphaba from Wicked. Her voice can pierce your very heart. While I've never been able to see Idina personally live, but I have enjoyed her music thru the years. When I was in Target and saw an ad for her Holiday album on their tv screen I was intrigued.

 Her holiday album didn't disappoint by singing all the Holiday Classics. My favorites are; Baby It's Cold Outside with Michale Buble. She reaches in for those magical Elsa powers for Have yourself A Merry Little Christmas. There are a couple of songs that I enjoyed, that I've never heard before. What are you doing Chrismas Eve? December Prayer, and River.

This album would be a great hostess gift to give, so they can use it for the rest of the holiday season! This album can be for anyone, not just a fan of musicals. It is traditional Christmas music.
~gina



                                                   Holiday Wishes Track Listing

Do You Hear What I Hear

The Christmas Song

Baby It’s Cold Outside (Duet with Michael Buble)

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

All I Want For Christmas

What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?

December Prayer

When You Wish Upon A Star

Silent Night

River

Holly Jolly Christmas

White Christmas


                                           Bonus Tracks on Target Exclusive


Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Mothers Spiritual


This album was provided  purposes of reviewing it on my blog. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment