Saturday, April 7, 2012

My New Obssession!



My new lip obsession is LipSurgence  Lip tints by Tarte in the color Amused! I received this (full size) in the Teen Vogue Edition of Birchbox.  Any of my viewers on YouTube know that I'm doing a sample box/bag discoveries.  And March's special edition box was a complete and impressive surprise! If you received this color yourself you probably would not think it's for you, but the color is not a scary as it looks, you can wear it sheer or build it to be extra bright.  I love that it's more like a lip balm but with great color pay off.  Everything that I've been discovering lately from Tarte has been really nice. I did do a recent tutorial with this color just because I love it.
The following pictures are more of a look that I would put with Amused; more of a classic or retro look with a twist of a bright pink lip. I would absolutely love to try out each color from Tarte.

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to try tarte but it looks really good on your lips. I got put in the waiting list for birchbox so April is my first month im really excited. thanks for the reviews u don on boxes i subbed to myglam as well :)

    ReplyDelete