Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Influenster Jadore Vox Box Review


Influenster is a company that sends out voxboxes full of nice things. Most are full of beauty products, but there are some other fun things too. This is my jadore voxbox that had a love theme.


Hershey kisses to share with the family.


Boots botanical mask


John Frieda 3 day straight.


Kiss so natural lashes


Red Rose Tea


And a bonus Vasaline spray for the hubby.


Over all I'm please with this box. It had a little bit of everything. My favorite out of all the box were the kiss lashes. I'm really surprised they were my favorite, because why I like fake lashes I don't wear them a lot because of the work.

Keep an eye out on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and here on my blog for more details on each product. If you would like to receive your own box go check out http://www.influenster.com

Thanks for reading!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment