Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pure Sol Konjac Facial sponge review

              

                               
I loved the bamboo charcoal version of this sponge so much, that I wanted to try out the original Konjac facial sponge. Once again I'm excited to try an Eco friendly sponge that is 100% natural and biodegradable.

The following pictures are close up of the packaging, so you can read more details about the sponge.
                               

                              

The sponge itself comes dry and compact, just run it in water and it plumps up full and soft.
                         
                              

                              

This sponge can be used with or without a facial cleanser, but I chose to use one. You only have to put a small amount because it suds up a lot. The sponge gently exfoliates, it's not rough at all. While I do like this sponge, I like its bamboo charcoal sister better. It works better for my skin. I think the original might be better for people that don't have pimples or oily skin.

You can pick one up at amazon.

Have you tried a pure sol Konjac facial sponge yet?

~Gina 





No comments:

Post a Comment