Monday, December 8, 2014

Insta Natural Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review


I had fun trying out a new mask for insta naturals. It comes in a big 16 oz jar. You can use it on your face and body. You only need a thin layer, so a little bit goes a long way. It is also 100% natural, which has been the trick to healing my skin lately.



Pretty isn't it?

This mask can be used for aging signs, dullness and acne.


The mask dries as other masks do. And you can't talk or smile very well.


After using the mask and rinsing it off in the shower in a circular motion. My skin felt softer and looked brighter. There is no real scent and worked wile so I will be using this once a week to help with my skin. Overall, it worked well and is a great value. I'm telling you, this thing is BIG!!
~gina


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment