Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Disney Side Party 2015 - Pajama Night





First of all let me thank Disney and Disney Home Celebrations for letting once again host a Disney Side Party!  Last year was fun, and I kinda wanted to do the same idea we did last year, just a night in with friends. In our families we have pizza and movie night on Fridays. So this fit in perfect with us. 


My theme was also the same as last year Mickey and friends. So I received the same cups, napkins, table cloth and decorations, but I did receive many new items. Our unboxing video is below.




I hope you enjoy checking out the pictures from the party below!


Candy Bar! The sturdy cupcake holder held all of this heavy candy and didn't fall when the kids were dishing it out.



My Mikey wasn't as great as I wanted, but you get the idea. He was easy to make and super heavy!!!



Photo booth fun with Mickey Props!


I wish more of my pics would have turned out, but for some reason they didn't. We had Mickey cookie decorating, pin the smile on Mickey and Bingo. Oh yeah and nail painting at the end! The kids were super thrilled they could do it themselves. If I can get those pics on here I will!

Thank You Disney, you are a huge part of my families life!
~Gina






No comments:

Post a Comment