Friday, July 17, 2015

Pratipad Multipurpose Round Silicone Pot Holders Review



The Pratipad round set includes 2 round silicone pads that in their design they can be used as a pot holder, trivet, or jar opener (*). Within the past few months, I have been seeing more silicone products for the kitchen. I really was interest in trying some.


 Each one of these round discs is 18 x 18 x 0.7 cm and made from FDA approved food grade silicone. They can withstand temps of -40°F to 446°F . They can be used in the oven, microwave or freezer. The design has this honeycomb effect on each side that looks and feels very cool. The pattern is what is actually allowing the heat and cold to be transferred evenly and saving your hands.I now use it instead of any other pot holders. It also works great as a jar opener.  I feel more confident with these.  I just never have trusted cloth pot holders. Now, I'm not worried about burning myself or loosing grip of any pot or pan. I'm now looking for one more use to get out of these update to come...

                                                                        ~gina




No comments:

Post a Comment