Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nails of the Week-New Line Circus

I received this polish by Andrea's Choice, a YouTube Beauty guru, thru MyGlam sample service. From what I've seen of the collection all the colors seem opaque, creamy, and bright. It seems every time I'm about to cancel MyGlam, they drag me back in.
I'm wearing one base coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, a great white my daughter originally picked for herself. Then I put two coats of Circus Somersault, a opaque, gorgeous, primary yellow (never thought I'd say that.) On my accent nail I have two coats of Esssie Set in Stone, a perfect silver glitter with large and small pieces. These days I can't seem to live without a accent nail, its just such an easy way to do a cool design without taking the chance of messing up all my nails.
Happy Painting!
Gina



No comments:

Post a Comment