Monday, November 12, 2012

Movember


I'm writing this today so hopefully one person will listen to what I have to say. Have you notice a lot of mustaches lately? I mean even more than normal? It's because we are growing mustaches for prostate awareness, as well as men's health awareness.  My dad passed away from prostate cancer so, this just means a whole lot to me. 

Men you are walking, talking billboards, just grow mustaches and if anyone asks you about it tell them, what its for. Women, take a pic of yourself with a stache on and change your social profile pics. Once again, when people ask tell them what your standing up for.  So please, take a stand with me and fight cancer! Read more about the cause and please donateThe funds raised in the US support prostate cancer and testicular cancer initiatives.  The funds raised are directed to programs run directly by Movember and Movember's health partners, The Prostate Cancer Foundation and LIVESTRONG Foundation. ALL donations go to charity NOT MYSELF! I'm just a MoSista standing up to cancer! DOWN WITH CANCER!


Lots of Love
Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment