Sunday, February 24, 2013

L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Review

 L'Oréal Paris describes Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream: "This product gives the sheer coverage needed to create a natural bare skin finish, while delivering built-in skincare benefits. With four beautifying actions, this all-in-one innovation primes and smoothes, perfects to hide flaws, hydrates all-day, and corrects and evens skin. The product is infused with skincare ingredients like Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin for 24-hour moisturization."

I've tried a few BB creams, but have kind of stayed away from them, because they are not full coverage. And full coverage is what I need. Most american BB crams are just tinted moisturizers. Some are better than others of corse. But I have to say that this BB cream has descent coverage. The color match was also very nice.

Check out my video for more details.



I would like to thanks SheSpeaks and L'Oreal Paris for letting me try this full size product out! I love trying new beauty products all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment