Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pure Sol Konjac Facial Sponge Review




                                               
I was able to try out this konjac facial sponge for pure SOL. This konjac has added bamboo charcoal. The folioing pictures are the box up close so you can see the description, ingredients, and directions. This is a 100% natural sponge for gentle exfoliation. The best part it that it is 100% biodegradable. It's nice to have a beauty product that is good for you and the environment.



When you first get the sponge out of the box it doesn't look to attractive to be using on your face. I like that it comes with a little suction cup to hold you sponge to dry in between usage.


You have to soak the sponge for a couple minutes to activate it. When it is expanded it is soft to the touch with no smell. You can use it alone or with your cleanser. I used mine with a cleanser and it cleaned well. If you are using a cleanser you only have to use a drop because it automatically makes your cleanser foamy. This sponge is great if you have sensitive skin. It exfoliates without being so harsh on the skin.


These are my before and after shots. You can't see much difference in these pics, but I could see it and feel it. My skin was a little bit softer and smoother. Once this sponge isn't usable anymore I will be getting another one. I would recommend this product.


Have you tried a konjac sponge before?

Happy Srubbing,
Gina




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment