Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Adovia Moisturizing Day Creme Review




I received this product to review. All opinions are my own. I was not paid to do this review.

This is my first time trying out any Adovia skin care products. I'm always looking out for the perfect skin care regimen. I was able to try out the moisturizing day creme.

The following pictures are the box in detail. Showing all ingredients and directions.







The creme its self is nice and thick. When you apply it, it automatically absorbs into the skin. I chose to show it applied on the hand, to show instant results.


I think the fragrance, while not bad smelling. Is too strong for me. Sometimes the smell stays with me and sometimes it doesn't bother me. It's a musky floral scent. 
My husband and I have been trying this product out together. The smell doesn't bother him. 
He has an oily skin type and it seems to work well on him, not leaving his face greasy looking, just hydrated. My skin type is combination to oily. I put on sunscreen first, then the moisturizer, then my makeup. Since I have all these products on my skin I noticed that it tends to melt my makeup off. Plus my bb creams and foundations all have sunscreen or a serum in them. When I first put the moisturizer on I notice that my skin is smoother and soft. So I personally would probably use this as a night creme. It does work well, but it's not for me. But it's a winner for my husband.

Have you tried Adovia skin care products? What moisturizer are you currently using?

Hope You enjoyed this review,
Gina

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment