Thursday, January 16, 2014

Braun Forehead Thermometer Review

I received the Braun forehead thermometer from influenster to review. This voxbox as specifically just for the thermometer. I was very happy to receive this. I have been thru so many thermometers and have never been happy. So when the doctor asked me if I knew how high my children's temperatures were I never felt comfortable answering. But now with this thermometer I can feel confident.

                          I absolutely love that it came with batteries and were easy to install.

                      
                 It has a protector for when your not using it and seems very easy to clean.

This thermometer is so easy to use the directions are on the thermometer it's self. It seems pretty accurate too. There are 3 different colors to indicate weather the temp is normal (green) mid temp (yellow) or high (red).  Needless to say I'm very happy and would recommend it to anyone, especially if they have kids. What thermometer do use?




No comments:

Post a Comment