Friday, January 31, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Vox Box Review

I was sent three colors from Sally Hansens Complete Salon Manicure line from influenster to review. Influenster is a website that let's you try out new things of many different types. I was happy to get this Vox Box because I am a polish aholic and a fan of Sally Hansen. The Complete Salon Maincire line is supposed to have good color coverage, speedy application, streak free, a bigger brush, and a time saver. Sally Hansens also says that it has 7 benefits in one bottle. Base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat, chip resistant, and gel shine finish. I was kind of skeptical at first, because that's what we all want in a nail polish right? So I had to try them all out, even though one exploded in delivery.

Pat on the Black is a pretty cream dark burgundy. Not black at all. This color was 2 coats.To my surprise the application was pretty quick. This color also dried quickly. I work with kids so I'm really hard on my nails. The color stayed on nicely for quite a few days. I was also impressed with the shine. You don't know how much I wanted to put a top coat anyway. 
      First day                          Second day



Red My Lips is a cool cream red. This color was also 2 coats. The application was quick for this one too. But for some reason this color took longer to dry. This one also lasted a long while without chipping. The color was not the right red for me, I usually choose deeper reds or more orangey reds.
               First day


Jaded is a pretty cream. I would say it turned out more Tiffany blue with a touch of green. This color since it is lighter took 3 coats. I also got the most complements on this color. Out of the three this is the color I would put top coat on the most. 

                        This picture is from 3 days of use.


Overall I'm impressed. These are great for the woman on the go. Paint and go. 

The brush: big, if you have small nails this might cause a problem.
The strengthener: Not as good as putting Sally Hansen strengthener right on the nail, but still good.
Growth treatment: They did grow.
Colors: I haven't looked at these in stores, but I always want more glitter.
Top Coat: You could do without, but if your anything like me, you want one anyway. The polish holds up to even the toughest of wearers (me) and is shiny.
Bottle: Design is nice. The top is held nicely in the hand.

Sally Hansen is a Complete Knock out! These would make a good addition to anyone's nailpolish collection. Thank You Sally Hansen and Influenster for letting me try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment