Friday, January 31, 2014

Disney Side Celebration Box Opening

I'm so happy and excited to be part of Disney Side Celebrations. Disney is a big part of our family. I grew up Disney and so have my kids. I've had annual passes on and off since the late 90s to Disneyland.  Disney is in my blood. It's just that magic I can't live without.



Disney has given people across the country a chance to show their Disney Side at home by having a party. We are very excited to be a part of it. My kids were thrilled to see Disney on the box and couldn't wait to open it. It's a huge 24 lb box.
This suitcase is why the box is so big. It's a very nice suitcase with lots of compartments. Black on the outside and red on the inside just like Mickey! The wheels in the bottom are amazing they spin around 360 degrees.

Here are the party supplies. Classic Mickey.

Two packs of craisins (which I love), the chew measuring cups, and the adorable Mickey cookie cutters.


Disney Trivia (I'm gonna win) and picture bingo.

A ton of HP photo paper to print out pictures or make invites. 

iPhone 5 storyteller phone case. Storyteller is an app you can use to make your own stories with your own pictures.

Disney Parks DVD and cute Mickey luggage tag.

Muppets most wanted calendar. We can't wait for the new movie! Kermmmiieee!

Wrist bands and large blank cards.

And last but not least. These super cute Mickey and Minnie posters!



So Disney has given us a green light to take the party where we want it to go. We're still deciding if we're going have an unbirthday party or really celebrate my daughters birthday because it's in February. So keep an eye out on all social media for video and pictures. Hopefully our celebration can inspire your future Disney celebrations. 





No comments:

Post a Comment