Sunday, July 6, 2014

Influenster Spring Fling Vox Box

I love trying out the newest beauty products. Influenster is a great way to keep up with the newest products for FREE! Okay not completely free, you do have to do a little bit of computer work. Influenster sends you “vox boxes” after answering some surveys and doing quick reviews. A typical vox box contains different beauty products. I have received many different voxboxes. Some have been beauty, cleaning products, and online only vox boxes. There are also vox boxes that have just one product to try, these are nice because if you do the few things they ask, you automatically get the next big vox box, which contains 4-5 different items. This is my Spring Fling Vox Box from influenster!
 One of the most exciting things for me to try from the vox box was soft lips cube. I know it’s just lip balm, but I haven’t been able to get my hands on one, until now.
IMG_20140630_194315_390 
 I love Rimmel Mascara. They are just one of my favorite drugstore lines for mascara. I’ve liked many different types from them.IMG_20140630_194421_413 
 My body craves lotion. So trying new lotions is always great for me. This Nivea claims to from skin in 2 weeks. We shall see!  IMG_20140630_194112_076
Playtex tampons work great. Especially, the sport ones. It was just a bonus to get this in the box for a staple in my restroom.IMG_20140630_193938_242
The kiss nails. Well, I’ll be the first to admit that I wasn’t to thrilled to see these because I don’t wear fake nails. I do however love the kiss brand. Over the years I’ve had the opportunity to try pretty much everything in their line. I’m very happy with Kiss products.IMG_20140630_194017_001
The last little extra for my car is this cute little pie. It’s promoting Labor Day the Movie. As I’m writing this, I still haven’t seen it. I have finally had the opportunity to watch a preview and it looks great. An emotional love story.  IMG_20140630_193948_288I hope you enjoyed checking out what is in my Spring Fling Vox Box! Have you ever received on before? Let me know in the comments below. ~Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment