Sunday, July 6, 2014

Playtex Sports Fresh Balance Review

I was actually happy to see the Playtex box in my Spring Fling Vox Box. I was happy, because I totally forgot about these. I used to use them all the time. I think I stopped using them because of coupling. When you coupon you use many different products that you can get for a deal.
I really like these sport ones, because of the protection they give you. The 360 degree protection is true. One other thing is the nice light scent. I was worried that it would be irritating, but it's not. If you're new to tampons I recommend these, because they are easy to use and application is smooth. I was scared of tampons when I was younger. I don't think I tried tampons until I was around 21. You also don't have to be athletic to wear these. I think they are just made for active women. Which I am, I work full time with children. You can't get more active than that! You can go pick these up at just about any store. Just keep an eye out for those pink boxes! #playon


No comments:

Post a Comment