Monday, January 19, 2015

Yalmeh Foundation Brush Review


I'm always excited to try out a new brush, and hope it becomes one of my brush family! Makeup brushes are important to me especially because I hate washing them! That's why I have so many! The following pictures are of how it's packaged. Remember to wash before use.
                               
                               
                               

When you look at the brush it looks like a consealer brush only. It's not. This brush is for the multi-tasker. You can apply your foundation flawlessly and consealer. It is a super soft synthetic brush. And I'm happy it has found a home with me!
                               
                               

                                    Here are my first impressions of the foundation brush!

                                   




No comments:

Post a Comment