Monday, December 3, 2012

Cure your dry winter skin with Burt's Bee's Intense hydration line

                                               

I tried the Intense Hydration Line from Burt's Bee's thru buzzagent. This line is definitely for people with super dry skin. I think of my skin as dry to combination skin. So I thought that this line would be great to try now, especially now that we're getting into winter time. The line is 99% natural and contains clary sage. All prducts from this line smell good, kind of citrusy, but not overpowering.

 The facial cleanser is the best part of the line for me because it cleanses the face well and moisturizes without feeling greasy or to heavy. The following pictures are my before & after pics, not touched up, no makeup, or products other than the Cream Cleanser. I used the cream cleanser for about 2 weeks.







Before Pic: Tight skin and a lot of redness.








After Pic: Skin not so tight and less redness.










The night moisturizer and treatment mask were just too moisturizing for my skin. There are more details in my video.











FTC:The Burt's Bee's Intense Hydration was given to me to review thru the bzzagent program.  I'm a bzzagent and got it for free. All opions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment