Friday, December 28, 2012

Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works


Forever Red by Bath and Body Works is a very strong sent for me but, by no means a bad scent. I would give this as a gift for someone that can handle heavier scents.  It reminds me of Bath and Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom. 

Since I'm horrible at describing scents: Bath & Body Works' describes their new sent as " a longest lasting fragrance blends opulent notes of fiery red pomegranate and delicate peche de vigne, a rare and fleeting French peach. Soft petals of red osmanthus give way to notes of addictive velvety marshmallow and a surprising finale of rich vanilla rum that leaves an unforgettable impression."


You can find Bath and Body Works products store near you or online at bathandbodyworks.com

Thank You to Bath and Body Works and Influenster’s VoxBox program for letting me try Forever Red out!


No comments:

Post a Comment