Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fuse Essentials Lingerie Bag Collection Review

I never wash my delicates in Lingerie Bags and have regretted it over time. My expensive bras break! And not to mention underwear fray easier. I was excited to review these lingerie bags to keep my clothes in better shape.

They come in a multipack of 2 large, 1 medium, and 1 small bag.


The large bags are big enough to fit it a delicate top or sweater. I like to wash my kids stuffed animals and these bags would be perfect for the job.


The medium is perfect for bras.


The small is great for underwear or other small things you're washing.


The cute, pink zipper is sturdy and not wimpy.
The material is soft, but sturdy and has smaller holes than some I've seen.


I love the elastic detail! You can hide the zipper in there so you don't damage any other clothing.


Over all these bags are a great deal and work great!
~gina



No comments:

Post a Comment