Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sweetsation Bubble Therapy Review

My daughter loves to take baths. Bubbles are the best part of bath time! But after a little while the bubbles just pop and dissolve. Another issue with other bubble solutions is my daughters sensitive skin. I always have to be sure that bubbles aren't to harsh for eczema prone skin. I was happy to review the sweetsation bubbles to see if they work.


Bubble therapy is  All Natural and Organic. It's Sulfate, Harsh detergents,Paraben,Sodium Benzoate, and Dioxanne Free!


The liquid is thick and kind of hard to get out. You only need a little teaspoon or two to get lots of sustainable bubbles. The smell is not too strong, and scent smells like citrus.


Bubble Power! 


These bubbles are great and last the whole bath time. Which is a long time for my daughter and her toys!


When I was trying to figure out the therapy part of the bubbles. It's not anything harsh, its soaking the body oat milk and Calendula to make the skin more clam and smooth.  My daughter smelled good, her skin was soft, and  clean!
Now my daughter is really excited about her baths!
~gina


No comments:

Post a Comment