Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Azara Organics Seaweed Powder Review

Since I'm going down a road of lets find out out what will really work on my skin phase. (Blog to come) I definitely wanted to try out a new mask. So far the more natural for my skin, the better it has been. Azara organics has made a seaweed powder directly from the Ataltinc ocean. 100% organic!

Here are pictures of the product just the way it comes.
ingredients
Directions

You have quite a few options when it comes to making your mask. But the basics are add warm water to the powder and mix. The mask does have a "ocean" odor, so you can add essential oils to dull it down. I went for it and wore the mask as is. It wasn't awful smelling, but you can smell it. The website also gives you other ideas on how to mix it.
Mix to the consistency you want.



I think I left the mask on too long, because I was checking emails, youttube ect.. When the redness went down my skin was smooth and my makeup applied nicely! The other thing I do appreciate about this mask is that you get a lot of product for the price. Definitely worth it! This splurge will last you a long time!

-gina




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment