Sunday, November 30, 2014

ONE DIRECTION Mascara, Nail, and Lipgloss Kit Review - Great Christmas Gifts!



Now that I have tried the One Direction Limited Edition Makeup Tins, I was as excited to have the opportunity to try out their brand new kits! These kits are great for gifts for maybe that girl that only wears just nail polish, just mascara, or lip gloss. I also think that makeup enthusiast, like myself would be interested in trying out these fun colors. One Direction has hit the nail on the head with what women and girls want, fun! Directioners are going to love to add this to their collections. The fact that all these kits glow in the dark is so cool! It just add more fun to the colors!


 ELECTRO GLAM MASCARA





I was pleasantly surprised how well theses showed up in my hair! So cute and colorful!





 Color Names:

Why don’t we go there- Shock of blue

Does he know?- Pinkest hot pink 
Story of my life- Amped canary yellow 


LIQUILIGHTS GLOW GLOSS





These lip glosses are not sticky. Which I'm glad, because I totally expected them to be. You can feel the glitter a bit though. They are really fun, especially for going out! Liquilights Glow Gloss sparkles brilliantly during the day and illuminates under UV black light after dark. Enriched with natural oils and vitamin E to keep your lips soft and hydrated. 

Color Names:
Through the Dark- Electric glitter poppy lip gloss that glows to neon red-orange under UV light 
Kiss You- Orange glitter rush lip gloss that glows to neon yellow under UV light 
Taken - Powerhouse glitter pink lip gloss that glows to neon orange under UV light


ROCK ME NAIL KIT







Please ask me why I forgot to take a picture of these on my nails? I really like the nail polish! They actually do last a long time, even with me being hard on my nails. They are not opaque. Think of them more of a jelly polish. I love that this entire nail kit is  NEON UV-REACTIVE, even the glitter. Girls beware that glitter is not for use on mouth and eyes. This is nail polish addicts dream come true.



Color Names:
Happily– UV iced blue glitter  
Moments- UV neon pink
Diana- UV 3D holographic  

Glitter Toppings:  
Kicks- UV snow cone blue
Not afraid- UV electrified pink glitter 
Star-- UV holo glitter 












Makeup by One Direction kits are now in stores!

But run! They are Limited Edition! You can find them in:
Macy's
Dillards
Boscov's
Stage Stores
Beauty Brands
Lord & Taylor

Keep an eye out for more upcoming makeup fun with ONE DIRECTION on facebbook

I was given these kits to review. All opinions are my own. Powered by BrandBacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment