Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion Review

Since I'm on a Vitamin C kick, I thought I would give this Vitamin C Lotion a try. It is different from a Vitamin C serum. Foxbrims Vitamin C lotion can be used for the face and/or body.





When I read the bottle I was reluctant to try it on my face. So I first tried it on my body. It is a little bit thinner than regular lotion, but not watery. It moisturized my body very well. So I decided to try it out on my face  as night cream for dryness. It was nice night cream, but to heavy for the day for my skin. My skin is Oily to combination. Since the bottle is too small for regular lotion I would use it as hand lotion. I have kept it in the bathroom just for that reason. It is slowly improving the look of my dry hands.

~Gina


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment