Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sano Vitamin C Serum and Vitamin C Eye Cream Review

I have been trying out Sano Vitamin C serum and eye cream for a month. They are both working well. The Vitamin C serum is not sticky, but isn't super runny either. The serum is in a dropper like bottle and dispenses the perfect amount for the face and neck. The serum is clear and dries fast to move on with your beauty routine.



The Sano Vitamin C eye Cream is a jelly like conmstistancy. It smells like carrots, not too strongly though. The order disappears immediately. It also dries quickly. It last kept my eye area moisturized without irritation.


Both have been working nicely for me. And to get bothe for one price is a great value! ~Gina



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment