Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin C and Green Tea Review

Now that I've gotten into Vitamin C serums, I'm on the hunt down for the absolute perfect one for me. Vitamin C serum has worked really well on my skin. Morea Naturals Vitamin C serum is different than others that I have tried. I'm glad to see that it is in the type of bottle recommended by physicians.
No sunlight or air is getting into the product.



Morea Natural Serum is a clear jell that melts into the skin. Not leaving any typs of residue or stickiness. It works well, and I;ve been using this serum more often than the other 
I have tried. Once again, I have oily to combination skin, and it seems to be happy.
~gina



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment