Monday, November 24, 2014

Mary J. Blige TheLondonSessions Review

I can personally say Mary J Blige is one of my favorite artists. I remember buying What's the 411? and kept playing that CD over and over again. I was in love from the first note. Mary over the years has tried many different styles, but has always had her soul that she carries in each and everyone of her songs.

 I was excited to hear that this album is coming out. She has collaborated with other UK performers. The artist are, Disclosure, Eg White, Emile Sandé, Jimmy Napes, Naughty Boy, SAM ROMANS and Sam Smith. The sound of this album has different types of songs, but in the end is collective. I've played the albums many times already  The album will be released December 2 on Capitol Records.

Some of my favs on this album are  Worth My Time a sad song about making a relationship work. Also, Not Loving You, a song about loving your self first. If you're a Mary J. Bilge fan, you will not be disappointed. And if you haven't heard anything from her recently, this is a great album to try out.




Track Listing
1. Therapy
2. Doubt
3. Not Loving You
4. When You're Gone
5. Right Now
6. My Loving
7.Long Hard Look
8. Whole Damn Year
9 .Nobody But You
10. Pick Me Up
11. Follow
12. Worth My Time

You can Pre-Order London Sessions Right Now
 * iTunes 
 * Amazon


You can also check out the Mary J. Blige Website for new and upcoming info.

 I participated in the Mary J Blige The London Sessions album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.  



No comments:

Post a Comment