Friday, April 17, 2015

24K Gold Vitamin C Serum Hyaluronic Review


I love to use serums! So when I saw this serum I flipped! Actual 24K gold in a  a serum!!! I had to try it. This bottles looks alone are enough to just buy and sit on your vanity!

Here is the box info up close.


It is a pump bottle.


The serum itself is clear with 24K piece of gold. It also isn't watery, but not to thick either. The scent it light. It also absorbs quickly into the skin. The ingredients are: 
24K Gold, Deionized water, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Collagen, Rose Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Creatine, Beta-Glucan, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000), Epidermal Growth Factor, P-anisic.


When you rub it into your skin the gold flakes rub in and aren't too noticeable. You can put extra if you want a golden glittery look. My skin felt softer right away. My skin also looks softer.

~gina


*I was given this product to review. I was not pais to review. All options are my own.*






No comments:

Post a Comment