Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Apothecary Extracts 100% Tea Tree Oil Review

This the the best value tea tree oil out there! This is a huge bottle that you can get multiple uses out of, such as cleaning. You can look up uses on their site or online. Here are pictures so you can see more details on the packaging. The packaging alone is enough for you want to buy it!








The smell is strong, but good smelling. I've smelled some fowl smelling tea tree oil before! The look of the bottle is cute overall and I wouldn't mind keeping it out in the open. I loved this in my daughters humidifier. It worked great! You can try it for yourself by ordering thru amazon.


Want to win a bottle for you self? Check out my Facebook Page!






~gina



I received this product to review. I was not payed to review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment