Thursday, April 9, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream Review

I was very interested in trying Maxasorb B12 lotion. I have never seen or heard about this before. I have taken vitamin B12 in the form of  a pill and a shot before. The down side to a shot is, well the shot, but it does give you that pep you need. The vitamin in pill form, well has just been big in size and yellow urine to go with it. So needless to say it was time to try this out!


The following pictures are the packaging up close.



Vita Sciences describes Maxasorb as, "Maxasorb B12 is scientifically formulated to topically delivery Vitamin B12. Similar technology as our patented B-12 Patch is used in this skin soothing lotion. Each full application of lotion provides 320 micrograms of Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) plus 120 micrograms of Vitamin B3 (niacin) and 10 micrograms of Folate. "



The lotion it self is pink, doesn't have a strong smell and goes into the skin easily. I tried it on my thigh first to test it out. It feels tingly when you first out it on. It does after  a while make your skin soft but not greasy. And I did feel that extra bit of pep this morning at work, which is always welcome! 

Over all this is a good little way to get extra Vitamin B12, as well as nourish your skin.

To get one of your own Click Here to go to the VitaScience Site!

~Gina

I received this product to review. All opinions are my own. Powered by Brand Backer.

No comments:

Post a Comment