Thursday, April 9, 2015

Youth Glow Eye Gel by goPURE Naturals Review


Any promises to get rid of my dark under eye circles and soften the look of fine lines I'm there!
So I was happy to try out Youth Glow eye Gel.







The package it self is small which is fine because it is an eye gel. But the print is really small. It also has a pump applicator.


For me when I started using this product if felt a warm tingly sensation. I read up on review and other people described the feeling as cool and tingly. Im not sure if this for everyone. But if it is, it feels like it's working. The gel it self it no joke. It's thick and not sticky. Even though its thick it absorbs quickly into the eye area. I smell is very light like cucumbers.



After using it for a week straight my darkness super my eyes has improved a little and the eyes areas softened.


goPURE Eye Cram  contains Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and a Proprietary Peptide Complex. They also have a 100% MONEY BACK Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back - "If You Can't Honestly Say That Your Eyes Look 10 Years Younger After 2 Months of Daily Use We'll Give You Your Money Back! Made in the USA - Never Tested on Animals!"

~gina

Click Here to get an Youth Glow Eye Gel for yourself!

I received this product to review. All opinions are my own. Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment