Monday, April 13, 2015

Adeline Organic Eye Serum Review


I know enough with eye serums right! Wrong! I'm no the search for the bet of the best natural facial care.  To day I'm giving you a good look at Adeline Organic Eye Serum! This eye serum is very nice. It is clear has little to no smell. 

                              

                                   Here are close up shots on the nice packaging! 
                 
                 



               I could feel the cooling sensation around my eyes. You can feel it working immediately.







There is a slick non greasy feel to the serum. It's also not watery, but thick. When it absorbs quickly into your eye area it feels super soft.  I have yet to see the difference in under eye circles though. The ingredients are natural from what I can read and organic. It also has a nice pump. You don't even need a full pump to distribute enough to your eye area.


                            
                                 
                                 

Overall, It's a great value for the price and product. It works well. And I might just be sticking with this eye serum. If my husband doesn't use it all! If you haven't used any eye products yet, I think this serum would be a good fit into a new healthy skin regimen.

~Gina



No comments:

Post a Comment