Monday, April 13, 2015

Adeline Organic Eye Serum Review


know enough with eye serums right! Wrong! I'm no the search for the bet of the best natural facial care.  To day I'm giving you a good look at Adeline Organic Eye Serum! This eye serum is very nice. It is clear has little to no smell. 

                              

                                   Here are close up shots on the nice packaging! 
                 
                 



               I could feel the cooling sensation around my eyes. You can feel it working immediately.







There is a slick non greasy feel to the serum. It's also not watery, but thick. When it absorbs quickly into your eye area it feels super soft.  I have yet to see the difference in under eye circles though. The ingredients are natural from what I can read and organic. It also has a nice pump. You don't even need a full pump to distribute enough to your eye area.


                            
                                 
                                 

Overall, It's a great value for the price and product. It works well. And I might just be sticking with this eye serum. If my husband doesn't use it all! If you haven't used any eye products yet, I think this serum would be a good fit into a new healthy skin regimen.

~Gina



No comments:

Post a Comment