Sunday, June 14, 2015

Chiefs Shaving Cream Review

 I would like to find more stuff my husband to try out, so I can review (*). Because when your married, the truth is the woman buys a lot of their husbands stuff for them. I wanted him to try out Cheifs shaving cream.




In the container, it just looks like a cream.
 To lather, you just mix in the hand and apply.

 

My husband described this shaving cream as fresh smelling and feeling. He also said it felt tingly. Im guessing thats why its called energizing. It contains woody, piney, and minty herbs like Rosemary and Peppermint. His skin felt smooth after also, and he had no nicks or cuts.


When my husband gives it the thumbs up and wants to get it again, you know its good. Most the time he uses the words "It's Fine."

~gina



*This review is in return for this product, 100% honest review.










No comments:

Post a Comment