Tuesday, June 23, 2015

IceCarats® Sterling Silver 2 Carat 6mm Cubic Zirconia Review

These earrings will surprise you! Iced Carats earrings are cubic zirconia with sterling silver (*). I love studs so these are right up my alley! They come in a cute little box, ready for a gift for someone or for yourself. Little touches like this are great!


When you open the box, they just sparkle and shine! I was very happy! The earring are described as: 


Quality: .925 Sterling Silver 
Weight: 2.1 grams 
Sterling Silver Post 
sterling silver. 
cubic-zirconia 
radiant cut. 
basket setting 



These are the posts. These are my personal favorites, easy to move and comfortable.


They are the perfect size for my ears. They also didn't irritate my ears, which is great, because I am ver sensitive to earrings. Thats why you won't see me with earrings often.



Pretty, pretty, pretty!
No one will know if they are real of fake! Not to mention, they are a great price!
~gina



*I received this product in return for an honest review, all options are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment