Thursday, June 18, 2015

Radha Beauty's Clearing Serum Review

Finally I have found a Face Serum for me! Anti-Aging as well as keeping the pimples away! I thought I was dreaming when I found out such a product exists! I am getting fine lines and want to keep them away, but unfortunately I have moderate acne, that I can't stand! It came to me when I turned 30! Can you say hormones!!! Well, thats what I'm sticking with anyway.

Ok Mugshot Time! 
Sorry for the lovely pic, but I just wanted to show how clear my skin is now. Its has also brought out a nice glow and keeps my face moisturized.


Th box packaging is plain, but is fine with me because you just throw it away.






The packaging of the product is nice and sleek.




The pump is nice. It pumps out the perfect amount for my face and neck.


The serum itself is watery and looks milky white. It spreads nicely on the skin and absorbs quickly to move on with the rest of my skin regimen. I scent is light and smells like a sunscreen. Its doesn't bother me at all. There are no fillers or harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens. The serum contains natural ingredience like Vitamin C, Retinol, botanical hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid and Niacinamide. The serum is cruelty free and manufactured in a FDA Approved facility in the US.

If you have crazy skin like mine and need help!  Run to your computer and get Radha Beauty's Clearing Serum for your self.

Thanks to Radha beauty for letting me try out my skin miracle! Powered by brandbacker.






No comments:

Post a Comment