Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Advanta Supplements Teeth Whitening Kit Review

I reviewed this product for an honest review. I always love the thought of teeth whitening, but never end up happy. I usually don't like the whitening results, sensitivity, or pure quimishness. So I wanted to give this kit a try.



The kits is not hard to use, but I feel a little clumsy in comarison to all the other whitening products out there.

You have to mold the trays to your teeth which I think I messed up because of worrying of burning my mouth. The syringes are hard to push to put in the trays. Like literally needed to push! Once the trays are in the mouth it's ok. But I did feel sensitivity after.


I saw a little bit of a change. But the hardest stains are my little crooked teeth in the front.



If you more brave than me this kit might work better for you.
~gina


WINNER OF MY FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY IS:
REX VANGALDER

CONGRATS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment